August 16-18, 2013
D&D Farm in Wayne, Wisconsin
Friday, August 16th
We are celebrating Dawn’s 28.4th birthday with a GLITTER SHITTER themed extravaganza! Dancing, Drinking, DawnDawnDawn!!! The person covered in the best glitter ensemble gets a lap dance from the birthday girl and a special Glitter Shitter crown! And all the birthday girl really wants this year are bottles of Jameson.
Beer Pong Tournament for big cash prizes and of course the tradional Wisconsin Fish Fry experience from Jug’s Hitching Post.
Saturday, August 17th
We’ll be holding the infamous Oi!lympics complete with a couple of BRAND NEW GAMES this year and an awesome and highly covetable trophy for the ultimate winners!
Then we all celebrate and roll down the beer barrels to the prairie for a clASSy WHITE TRASH WEDDING but done Aussie Style followed by a catered feast to celebrate our friends new wedded bliss!
Saturday night is an old skoo dance party where we will surely drink until we burst. Last time Dawn swears she was given a roofie and that was a blast! Pillow fighting and wrestling on the menu along with some top secret performances, fire spinning, music and more!
Sunday, August 18th
Regular ticket price includes:
- Entry to the entire three day festival at the D&D farm.
- Primitive camping access.
- Either a limited edition Tshirt (design TBD) OR upgrade to a Hoodie (black hoodie with D&D logo in silver ink).
- Wisconsin style fish fry on August 16th, served in the barn.
- A can of Pabst Blue Ribbon for the White Trash Wedding ceremony.
- Entry into the world famous Oi!lympics on Saturday afternoon.
- Dinner on Saturday night after the wedding. Please bring something to share, and we’ll provide the main dish.
- Good times with good people!
SAVE BIG MONEY when you register BEFORE May 1st, 2013
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL – register and pay BEFORE May 1st, $60/person which includes the limited edition tshirt or UPGRADE to a hoodie for just $85!!! Register after the early bird special and the tickets are $75/person with a limited edition tshirt or $100/person with the hoodie upgrade. Sorry, no registrations after August 1st so hurry up and don’t miss your chance!!!